Footprints

One night a man had a dream.

He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord.

Scenes from his life flashed across the sky
and he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life had flashed before him,
he recalled that at the lowest and saddest times of his life
there was only one set of footprints.

Dismayed, he asked, "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
I don't understand why, when I needed you most,
you would leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious child.
I love you and I would never leave you.

During your times of trial and suffering
when you saw only one set of footprints...

That was when I carried you."


domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

A Vision

I had a vision. An image filled with Glory. One where God was present. It was all from the glorious hands of God.
Drunkened by the Spirit, laying on the floor, praying, and asking to see Him, I was being held down by His mighty presence. I couldn't get up, I kept praying for thickness in the atmosphere, when all of a sudden I decided to tell God I wanted to see Him. I wished to see Him. I wanted to actually see the thickness of His presence. My eyes had been closed for most of the time and all I could see was darkness and still my eyes closed saw the blackness of the eyelids covering them. I was laying on the floor, I felt light, but at the same time heaviness was on me. Something was on me, until I saw Him. I was able to see what I had asked for. His glory was present in the room, so thick I was able to see it. I saw gold. GOLD falling all over us. I could see every person in the room right where they were sitting at, when God started sprinkling love, joy, peace, and mercy in the form of gold all over us.
Later, I realized that that was exactly what was going on. God's "everything" in the form of gold was raining on us as we quietly worshipped together. The gold was all Him and what we were experiencing at that same moment.

No hay comentarios: