Footprints

One night a man had a dream.

He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord.

Scenes from his life flashed across the sky
and he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life had flashed before him,
he recalled that at the lowest and saddest times of his life
there was only one set of footprints.

Dismayed, he asked, "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
I don't understand why, when I needed you most,
you would leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious child.
I love you and I would never leave you.

During your times of trial and suffering
when you saw only one set of footprints...

That was when I carried you."


lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Really Believing.....

My Abba Daddy loves me. Nothing will change that. Even if I try that cannot be changed. He has found me. He will never let go. Once you are found you are never lost because through his grace nothing is as it was before. For we were once darkness, but now we are light. He brought me from being NOTHING to being worth gold, no matter what the other generations did, no matter how hard it might be to believe it, he has made me worth GOLD. But I agree, it is sometimes hard to believe that. If I really never stopped believing that, I would either have an overwhelming and amazing comfort, or i will fall off believing I still have that amazing love by "mocking" God. Despite that, love is what I would feel. I wouldn't harm myself since it wouldn't be necessary to fill me with worldly things. I would be too filled already with the love of my Father, and overall that is why we have the Word of God. The Bible is here to remind us and fill us with how much love God has for us. To remind us God did not forget. That he didn't just leave after he build earth, but he left SOMETHING to guide us and show us he cared enough to think of every detail. He left those words of comfort as a guarantee that he never forgets and we are not to forget how much unconditional love we have in him. He is always beside us to comfort our despair and to show that he will never give up on us once we have given our hearts for him to clean and take care of.

No hay comentarios: