Footprints

One night a man had a dream.

He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord.

Scenes from his life flashed across the sky
and he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life had flashed before him,
he recalled that at the lowest and saddest times of his life
there was only one set of footprints.

Dismayed, he asked, "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
I don't understand why, when I needed you most,
you would leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious child.
I love you and I would never leave you.

During your times of trial and suffering
when you saw only one set of footprints...

That was when I carried you."


viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

I will take care of you.

"I will take care of you! I will cleanse you Heart! Come to ME!"
This is what I hear eery night when i cry myself to sleep. those are the tender words I hear every moment of my despair on this earth. Every time I cry or am feeling down, I hear a tender voice saying those words. "I will take care of YOU!" I wonder where that love comes from. Those perfect eyes that see everything I do, why do they still love me? I've tried to start all over so many times. I ask for forgiveness, cry for help, confess, and even tell myself how I will do it this time, but it never works. I try to distract myself, do other things, show love, do what I am to do, but it is there, each time I just fall and say to myself, "maybe next time." But what will happen next? Where is my life going now?
I have now learned it is not about me, but about the world. It's them who I pray for. The world is the one in need of help. The world need the prayer of love. As for me, maybe I have despair at time. Maybe I lose it sometimes and need strength to stand once more, but I already have God ON MY SIDE. The world is the one to be prayed for and that is why i am here for. I am here to show them love and that I see them with the same perfect eyes God sees me when I stumble and fall.

God prepare me.

1 comentario:

care_oh_line dijo...

it is not about you, you are right. it is about God.

it's not even about showing love to the world, it's about GOD, who shows love to the world ...

we can only understand how to love when we are in God's love.

keep searching!