Footprints

One night a man had a dream.

He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord.

Scenes from his life flashed across the sky
and he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life had flashed before him,
he recalled that at the lowest and saddest times of his life
there was only one set of footprints.

Dismayed, he asked, "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
I don't understand why, when I needed you most,
you would leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious child.
I love you and I would never leave you.

During your times of trial and suffering
when you saw only one set of footprints...

That was when I carried you."


martes, 29 de junio de 2010

Faith, Hope, LOVE! :)

In this world we all are different. We all sin in different ways. Some might be crack addicts, and others are addicted to some sexual activity. We all have some problem wether it is with our family or with the social world. Some are just there while others kill themselves working to provide for their families and even be able to provide for others in charity, and others are just rich for themselves, but I can tell you, we all see each other differently. Some, we see as dirty people. Some as strange or unique. Others we see as idols or just someone to look up at. But even as we are all different we are all the same. We are seen in the same perfect eyes. We are ALL unique in our own way. I have realized that 1) Faith is the beginning, 2) hope is always there, and 3) love is all we need. We are all different, and we all have qualities and defects, and they are not the same but faith is what we start with, hope is always there and love is what i can give to many in need.

1 comentario:

care_oh_line dijo...

it is a joy to see you search! remember where you find faith, hope, and love: the Word... at the feet of Jesus!
Love you!